January 14, 2011

Puppy-patience

The approach I took for this video is a little bit different than any other videos I've posted so far.  Instead of testing her ability to get the treat, my goal was to observe and measure how long she would wait if she was told not to get the treat.  In addition, I was in the room watching her.  Next week I'll post a video that is similar, but without me in the room watching her.



I especially enjoyed her attempt to be sneaky that lasted for all of one second before she got up and got the treat!  Overall, I was surprised how long she waited.  I wonder how patient I would be if someone put a Kit-Kat across the room from me...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the last few seconds were cute. It really is like her to try and be sneaky even though you're watching right there haha

    ReplyDelete